The preferred method for renewing your NSFC membership is by:
- Downloading and completing the Membership Renewal Form [Click here]
- Attaching the completed form to an eMail and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paying the appropriate fees by electronic fund transfer to the Club's bank account, the details of which are contained in the form. PLEASE include your name as the reference for the transfer.
- A receipt will be sent to your eMail address when both Renewal form and payment have been received.
Payment may also (reluctantly) be accepted by either:
- Handing the completed form along with payment in cash or cheque to the Treasurer (Greg Lance) or a current Committee member.
- Posting the completed form along with a cheque payment to : The Treasurer, 134 Clift Crescent, Richardson 2905
Click here to view the video tutorial explaining the 2016/17 Renewal Process. The 2017/18 process is unchanged though the appearance of our Website has since changed.